Founded in 1985, Off The Wall has been a leader in the Power Washing and Graffiti Removal industry in CT for over 30 years.
Governments, private institutions and landlords across New England have come to rely on Off The Wall for power washing, graffiti removal, mold and mildew removal, surface restoration and trash chute cleaning due to our commitment to quality and exceptional service.
Our Commitment To You
- We will arrive on time and ready to work.
- We will inspect the worksite and form a plan of attack because each site must be approached uniquely to ensure a complete cleansing without any damage to the surface.
- We will leave your site looking brand new.
- We stand behind our work 100% — if you’re not happy, we want to know.
- We are fully licensed (CT Li.# 0626878) and insured.
The Off The Wall Power Washing Mission
Our mission is to remove dirt, grime, and graffiti without trace, from any material, without damage to the surface or the environment and to remain a leader in the fight against urban vandalism. We will continue to work hard and do our part in helping to keep our cities and buildings free of unsightly graffiti and grime.
- Connecticut Chapter of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- Connecticut School Building And Ground Association
- Connecticut Recreation And Parks Association
Our power washing customers in CT and beyond
For decades, businesses, governments, private institutions, and landlords across New England have relied on Off The Wall for graffiti removal, mold and mildew removal, surface restoration and trash chute cleaning due to our commitment to quality and exceptional service.
Our satisfied customers include:
- Aldi Foods stores
- American Cancer Society
- Backus Hospital
- Carabetta Management
- City of New Haven, CT
- City of Meriden, CT
- City of Bridgeport, CT
- City of New Britain, CT
- City of Hartford, CT
- Dunkin Donuts stores
- Empire Paving
- G.E. Power Systems
- Hartford Hospital
- Laz Parking
- New York D.O.T.
- Remington Firearms
- Rentschler Field
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
- Town of Greenwich, CT
- Town of Wallingford, CT
- Town of Coventry, CT